Screen Size Changes with the change of video adapter resolution
Author Message
 Screen Size Changes with the change of video adapter resolution

Please let me know the best solution how to automatically maintain the
screen size when you load your application on a machine having different
video resolution OR if you change the video resolution, the application
automatically change to the new resolution. Thankyou.

Sat, 20 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Screen Size Changes with the change of video adapter resolution

I have the same problem. I heard that there is a component called
"GTSizer" from the company GenoTechs. I am afraid, but I don't know
how it works.
If you get a good answer, could you please forward it to me?

Bye,
    Luca

Sat, 20 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Screen Size Changes with the change of video adapter resolution

Quote:
> Please let me know the best solution how to automatically maintain the

> screen size when you load your application on a machine having
> different video resolution OR if you change the video resolution, the
> application automatically change to the new resolution. Thankyou.> .

First of all use True Type fonts like Arial.  You can then use the
form's scaled property.  If set to True Delphi will use the value of
Pixels per inch(stored at design time) to automatically scale the form.
To do this manually you can use the ScaleBy method.

However, I still believe that you should always design an application to
work 640x480 without any automatic scaling unless you know your users
are always running at a higher resolution.

God Bless,

--

09/03/96 21:24
---------

Sun, 21 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing Screen Resolution

2. Change Screen Resolution....

3. Printing problem: user changes printer resolution , fonts chang

4. Printing problem: user changes printer resolution , fonts chang

5. Printing problem: user changes printer resolution , fonts chang

6. Need help on changing video modes to 640x480x256

7. DBase header info (file size, last change date)

8. Change Size and Type of field

9. Change the Size and the Type of a Field

10. Annoying behaviour when you change field sizes

11. changing text size

12. How to Change Size of Scrollbars in DBGrid ?