HELP! Corrupt Table/Index Header.
Author Message
 HELP! Corrupt Table/Index Header.

I have several tables paradox, when I attempt to open appears them a
mistake message: "Corrupt Table/Index header",  ? That be able to do ?

--
------------------------
Joaquin Moldes Carriba.

------------------------

Mon, 21 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP! Corrupt Table/Index Header.

Quote:

> I have several tables paradox, when I attempt to open appears them a
> mistake message: "Corrupt Table/Index header",  ? That be able to do ?

> --
> ------------------------
> Joaquin Moldes Carriba.
> Valladolid. Spain.

> ------------------------

Joaquin,
  I had this problem when I first started out.  Borland told me that it
was because I was not closing the database properly...  Make sure that
when you close your main form, you also close the database
(Table1.close, or Table1.Active := False) [etc, etc...]

Jason

Sun, 27 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP: ERROR: Corrupt Table/index Header ????

2. Urgent Help. Corrupt table/index header in Paradox Table

3. Corrupt table/index header

4. Corrupt table / index header

5. Problem reading dbase III files - corrupt table/index header

6. PARADOX - DELPHI5 - CORRUPT TABLE / INDEX HEADER

7. Corrupt Table / Index header!!!

8. paradox 7 : corrupt table/index header

9. Corrupt Table/Index header

10. "Corrupt table/index header" EDBEgineError exception

11. Corrupt table/index header

12. corrupt index/header problem