User32.dll Error on 95 Not on 98 or NT
Author Message
 User32.dll Error on 95 Not on 98 or NT

I'm having problems with my executable on win95 machines.

IE4 is loaded on all machine and the application was built on a 98 machine.
when the application runs on a win95 machine I get the error message:

error starting the program myapp.exe is linked to user32.dll; broadcast
system message a .

I can't resolve it. Can anybody help me?

Thanks

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Index errors when using NT-server and 95/98 workstations

2. Help: MS-DOS Screen Capture (in Full-Screen Mode) Under Win 95/98/NT

3. Migrating from Windows 95 to Windows 98

4. TP6 - Windows 3.x,95,98

5. BP7 + Protected mode apps + Windows 95/98 = slowdown

6. Programmically installing TCP/IP under windows 95/98

7. TD286 Debugger and Win 95/98

8. Windows '95/'98 Shutdown

9. Windows 95/98 Version Information

10. compiler for windows 95 or 98

11. Missing PRNFLTR for Turbo Pascal 7.0 on Windows 95/98

12. Windows 95-98 Source Code