"Lock file has gorwn to large"
Author Message
 "Lock file has gorwn to large"

I use a Paradox tables with delphi 1.0 on Microsoft Windows95 network. From
time
to time I get th message "Lock file has grown to large". And actually the
file PDOXUSRS.LCK
has about 30MB.

Did you meet this problem? Did you solve it?

--
Z pozdrowieniami

Piotr Stok3osa

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 "Lock file has gorwn to large"

Quote:

> I use a Paradox tables with Delphi 1.0 on Microsoft Windows95 network. From
> time
> to time I get th message "Lock file has grown to large". And actually the
> file PDOXUSRS.LCK
> has about 30MB.

> Did you meet this problem? Did you solve it?

Check this.
http://www.inprise.com/devsupport/bde/ti_list/TI2993.html

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 "Lock file has gorwn to large"

Ive had the same problem. You have to set a "private directory" for each
client. Best way is to use the TSession-Component.

--
Andreas Klein
Remove XXX from my eMail

Quote:
>I use a Paradox tables with Delphi 1.0 on Microsoft Windows95 network. From
>time
>to time I get th message "Lock file has grown to large". And actually the
>file PDOXUSRS.LCK
>has about 30MB.

>Did you meet this problem? Did you solve it?

>--
>Z pozdrowieniami

>Piotr Stok3osa

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. "lock file has grown too large"

2. "Lock file grown too large"

3. HELP!!: "Multiple net files","Lock file has grown too large"

4. Help: "Help file to large"

5. "File is Locked" error message

6. The keys "-"/"+"/"*"

7. ""256 Color Mouse""

8. EDBEngineError "Record lock failed message"

9. "Table locked by another user" message

10. HELP -- "Key group is locked" error

11. Error:"Directory is locked"-Help!

12. What's "Lock Violation"