ODBC - PO7
Author Message
 ODBC - PO7

I want to access an PO7 local database from delphi with ODBC.

What are the settings:
    1. Transport
    2. Server
    3. User
    4. Attachment statement.

For example: What to do, if I want access the scott/tiger's database from
delphi with ODBC (PO7).

Thanks,
Zoltan.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 ODBC - PO7

Quote:

>I want to access an PO7 local database from Delphi with ODBC.

>What are the settings:
>    1. Transport

TNS

Quote:
>    2. Server

 2: (the number two followed by a colon)

Quote:
>    3. User

Leave it blank

Quote:
>    4. Attachment statement.

Where is this? Never heard of it.
Quote:

>For example: What to do, if I want access the scott/tiger's database from
>delphi with ODBC (PO7).

>Thanks,
>Zoltan.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Connecting Delphi2 to PO7 Win95

2. po7.2 for w95 & delphi 2.0

3. No interface driver connected error in PO7 and Delphi

4. SQL Links to PO7 problem

5. Using Delphi Client/Server with PO7 Win95

6. C++ builder / intrabuilder / ODBC 32 bits / ODBC 16 bits

7. ODBC (help) : bde 4.51, odbc 3.5, D3, Sql 6.5

8. Creating ODBC datasource with ODBC sdk

9. App is looking for ODBC but ODBC not used

10. ODBC - Using 16bit ODBC with Delphi 3

11. Interbase ODBC Driver that Works with ODBC Administrator v.3.0

12. ODBC - problem adding new odbc drivers