Quick Reports and SQL question
Author Message
 Quick Reports and SQL question

I cannot seem to get a valid COUNT of the records in this dataset when
querying it like:

SELECT E.VendorName, E.AmountPaid, E.InvoiceDate, E.Category,  E.
Description, Sum(E.AmountPaid) Vendor_Total, COUNT(E.InvoiceDate)

FROM Expense E

WHERE InvoiceDate BETWEEN  (:pStartDate)  AND  (:pEndDate)
AND Category = (:pCategory)
OR VendorName = (:pVendorname)
GROUP BY  VendorName, InvoiceDate, AmountPaid, Category, Description

The Query returns the data fine on the report, grouped right, etc ..,
but does not return anything but "1" for the
count(Expenses.InvoiceDate)?

I have tried a QR Expression label as: COUNT(Expenses.VendorName) etc..

And the label only shows up as the expression value.  Not the COUNT
value?

Any help would be grealt appreciated..

Thanks

Rkr

--
                   \|||/
                   /'^'\

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. quick reports quick questions!

2. Quick Reports Composite report Delphi 7 question

3. Question regarding Quick Report and runtime packages

4. Quick Report Question

5. Quick Report Question

6. Quick Reports Question

7. Quick Report or TQuery calculation question

8. Quick Report Question : Group by a certain field?

9. Quick Report Question

10. Quick report group probs and questions

11. Quick Report form design question

12. How can I use SQL with QRGroup in Quick Report