auto incrementing
Author Message
 auto incrementing

Hi All,
  I was wondering if anyone would show me how to set the starting value for
an auto-incrementing field in my paradox 7 database.  I'm storing data from
various data aquisition devices and would like the field to reflect which
device input the info (1xxx for device one, 2xxx for #2 etc). In case you're
interested, I'm helping a friend wire his house to use solar power for a
portion of his electric consumption and we'd like to track its impact
(nothing like having cold hard data for the articles :> ).

Wed, 11 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Auto increment field

2. Master-detail and auto-increment fields

3. Need help defining auto-incrementing field using TTable.Create

4. Auto Increment Fields and Master Details Relationship

5. Question about auto increment field

6. MS Access Auto incrementing Key fields

7. Delphi 2 SQL Server 6 problem with identifier (auto-increment) fields

8. auto-increment

9. Auto-increment fields - Should I Use Them?

10. Obtaining value of Paradox's Auto-Incremented Field Type

11. How to return auto-increment key??

12. How to reset auto- increment Fields