Q: Using Windows Bitmaps
Author Message
 Q: Using Windows Bitmaps

I've been using bitmaps from a Resource file of my own, but would like to
 use the standard Windows button bitmaps. I can't find any windows
resource files in my windows directory. In delphi the only reference to
bitmaps such as OBM_UPARROW are in the WinTypes units as:

623:   obm_UpArrow  = 32753;

I tried converting this to a null terminated string and using that as the
resource name but no good. Any Clues?

barney

Sat, 25 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Displaying windows bitmaps in turbo pascal graphics

2. F@$%^&@# bitmaps in windows

3. Bitmaps in TP7.0 Object Windows

4. Windows/bitmaps/palette

5. bitmap.zip Converting Windows Bitmaps to BGI images in TP for DOS

6. Using TImage to read/write bitmaps from Oracle

7. zxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxHow to paste bitmaps into a paradox table built using the database desktop

8. Bitmaps on a PC using Turbo Pascal

9. WANTED: A Simple unit for loading 256 color bitmaps using TPW 1.5

10. qs?.mb files and lost data

11. Database link'n'joining Qs

12. How to "superimpose" bitmaps in Windows using TPW?