TStringList - I'm doing something wrong here - HELP
Author Message
 TStringList - I'm doing something wrong here - HELP

I am sure this is a basic mistake I am making so I won't bore you with
the details.

I am trying to use a TStringList in D2 to get a list of tables back
using GetTableNames. However, I keep getting a memory error. I think
this is to do with not allocating memory for the TStringList I have
created.

Can someone point me at an example of how to use TStringList properly
please.

Email reply appreciated. Thanks.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 TStringList - I'm doing something wrong here - HELP

Quote:
> I am sure this is a basic mistake I am making so I won't bore you with
> the details.

> I am trying to use a TStringList in D2 to get a list of tables back
> using GetTableNames. However, I keep getting a memory error. I think
> this is to do with not allocating memory for the TStringList I have
> created.

> Can someone point me at an example of how to use TStringList properly
> please.

> Email reply appreciated. Thanks.

This code works quite well:

var
  List: TStringList;
begin
  List:= TStringList.Create;
  Session.GetTableNames('DBDEMOS','*.db',False, False, List);

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. please help, and did I do something wrong?

2. oops something went wrong with my project..............

3. Something is Wrong?

4. TDBGrid and MultiSelect..something wrong????

5. What am I doing wrong...

6. What am I doing wrong

7. what am I doing wrong

8. What am I doing wrong?

9. What am I doing wrong?

10. TDBGrid onvalidate - what am i doing wrong

11. Critical bug in TDataSet or am I doing something wrong?

12. What's wrong with this .pas please help - grabar.pas (0/1)