Delphi vs. SmallTalk hlp pls
Author Message
 Delphi vs. SmallTalk hlp pls

Hi,

Need some help pls:

I have to present my suggestion of a system on Friday 3/96. The client is an
insurance company : IBM, OS/2, DB2/2. The system to be developed must:

- interface to their DB2/2 Server (real-time or batch)
- operate on a PC-LAN
- operate standalone
- operate in Windows (OS/2 would be nice)
- be easy to distribute (lets say by the dozens)

I would like to develop it using delphi but need to talk inteligently about
using Smalltalk for this project. I know very little about Smalltalk, so I'm
asking you for any sugestions.

So far, all I know is:
        - very resource intensive
        - run time support (licensing???)
        - not compiled

What else should I know??

Thanks,
Roland

Sun, 18 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. PLs hlp : search array

2. PLS HELP - Query vs SubString

3. IPX Interrupts: DOS vs Windows (HELP Pls)

4. Delphi:Paradox vs Delphi:SQL Anywhere vs Delphi:FoxPro via Apollo

5. getting BDE.HLP or BDE32.HLP file

6. BP 7.0 vs VB vs Delphi

7. VB vs Delphi vs C/C++

8. Delphi vs Visual Foxpro vs MS Access

9. Delphi ODBC connection to server DB..pls help!

10. Grabing whole win95 screen in Delphi/help pls/

11. Delphi *.hlp files still not done

12. New version of VCL.HLP for Delphi 2.0