Table Language, how to recognise
Author Message
 Table Language, how to recognise

HI All.

Does anybody know how to get a tables table language?

I have tried session.getdriverparams.. , but I didn't get anything out
of it.

Anyone ??

Yours

  Martin B Jensen

Sat, 25 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Table Language, how to recognise

Quote:
>Does anybody know how to get a tables table language?

Try this:

function LangDriver(ATable: TTable): string;
var
  CP: CURProps;
begin
  Result := '';
  Check(DbiGetCursorProps(ATable.Handle,CP));
  Result := StrPas(CP.szLangDriver);
end;

--
Vitaly Monastirsky
--

http://jgarner.at.utm.edu/jobs/vitres.htm

Tue, 28 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Table language, how to recognise.

2. Changing of structure Paradox-tables (Table Language)

3. SQL - AND does not recognise following parenthesis

4. Help! Native language in Temporary tables

5. This is how to change language of the Paradox table

6. How to change language of the Paradox table?

7. Language of the Paradox table - how to change?

8. Table Language Driver Utility?

9. Table Language and Secondary Index in Delphi 4 (BDE 5.01)

10. Paradox table language

11. Setting language for paradox table from within the code

12. HOW detect language driver used in a table ?