assign null to AsDateTime parameter
Author Message
 assign null to AsDateTime parameter

How can I assign a null value to an AsDateTime parameter ussing an ukModify
or ukInsert query?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 assign null to AsDateTime parameter
On Mon, 18 Jan 1999 16:25:33 +0100, "Merijn Weiss"

Quote:

>How can I assign a null value to an AsDateTime parameter ussing an ukModify
>or ukInsert query?

This has also been driving me nuts.  It seems that Delphi (or BDE or
InterBase) doesn't like null input parameters (any type) for queries
and stored procedures.  I find it particularly frustating using
UpdateMode=upWhereAll and having a null field value in the WHERE
clause.  It should work in the SET clause.

If you find an answer (out of this ng) please let me know.

Regards,

--
Marco Rocci
MicroEra srl

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 assign null to AsDateTime parameter

Quote:

> How can I assign a null value to an AsDateTime parameter ussing an ukModify
> or ukInsert query?

Normally .Clear sets a param to NULL..
Is that applicable here?

RKr
--

                   \|||/
                   /'^'\

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. How can I assign NULL to TDateTime Field?

2. Assigning Null to a TStringField ?

3. Passing NULL parameters to a stored procedure

4. Null parameters for SQL-inserts, is it possible?

5. HELP - Setting TQuery Parameters to Null

6. AsDate/AsDateTime help needed _desperately_

7. AsDateTime wierd behaviour

8. Why oh Why ? If you assign spaces to a string field the field becomes NULL ?

9. List of the SET parameters (in .BAT file) to parameter DPMI

10. TQuery's Null parameter ?? Problem!

11. Assigning recordset to dbgrid

12. Assigning referential integrity in InterBase using DatabaseDeskt