Saving TMemo field data to a Blob field (Interbase Table) via SQL Update Query
Author Message
 Saving TMemo field data to a Blob field (Interbase Table) via SQL Update Query

Can anyone tell me how to update a Blob field in a Interbase table using a Sql
update command updating it with data from a TMemo field eg.
I'am having problems defining the Params line.

SQL.Add('Update aTable');
SQL.Add('SET aBlob = :Tmemodata');
Prepare;
Params[0].AsString := aMemo.Lines;

Can anybody help.

Thanks

David Lee.

Mon, 12 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Updating BLOB fields via SQL

2. Updating Blob field in an interbase table

3. Saving Binary Data to a Paradox Binary Field via Code

4. Q: Saving OLE Data to a BLOB field?

5. Help:Saving Graphic Image Into A BLOB Graphic Field In Paradox Table

6. SQL Cached Updates of BLOB fields

7. Using SQL to update BLOB field

8. Interbase table with blob (memo) field blues

9. Insert BLOB field in Interbase Table

10. TMemo fields, get/set data.

11. Interbase filters on TMemo fields

12. Reading Blob-Memo Fields Via ODBC