"Invalid Char in Field" error
Author Message
 "Invalid Char in Field" error

I'm getting the same message every time I try to add or edit a date
field:
        EDatabase Error:  Invalid Char in Field:  DOB   (for example).

I've tried using/not using edit masks, changing Regional settings in
Win95, etc., etc.   I can't imagine what is going on. Existing data is
fine, as long as I don't try to edit it  and post it or add a new
record.

I would appreciate any thought anyone might have on this.
I'm using delphi 3, Paradox 4.0 tables.

Thanks!
John

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. mssql uniqueidentifier causes "invalid field type"

2. "Invalid field type" exception

3. "Invalid BLOB length" error

4. Invalid Value for Field "Date1"

5. The keys "-"/"+"/"*"

6. Error: "Field Index Out Of Range"

7. dbengine exception "invalid BLOB lenght"

8. EDBEngineError "Invalid File Name"

9. "Invalid index/tag name."

10. "Invalid BLOB Handle" problem

11. Signedness of "char"

12. HELP : "Invalid Paramater", when doing Tquery.Open, seems to not release resources