Need help on a report-problem, pleeease
Author Message
 Need help on a report-problem, pleeease

Hi, to all you Gurus,

I have run into a strange problem while setting up a report.
As a datasource I used Table1, on a master-detail-relationship, the
details are in Table2.

Now I tried to filter out one record on Table1 using the
Filter-Properties.

This works fine when I preview the report the first time, but then, when

I set the filter to an other Value and try to preview the report again,
the Appl. crashes with:

Exception EAccess Violation in module Riched32.dll at 0001E4A

during accessing a memo-field (IBM-DB2-CLOB-Datatype) and displaying via

a QRDBRichtext-Component.

the code I used to previe the report looks as follows:

  if Database1.InTransaction then Database1.Commit;
  Table1.ApplyUpdates;
  DBNavigator1.Enabled:=True;
  Quickreport1.Table1.Active:=False;
  Quickreport1.Table2.Active:=False;
  Quickreport1.Table1.Filtered:=False;
  Quickreport1.Table1.Filter:='QRN='+Inttostr(Table1['QRN']); {Table1 is

DS of the form}
  Showmessage(Quickreport1.Table1.Filter); {Debug content of
filter-property}
  Quickreport1.Table1.Filtered:=True;
  Quickreport1.Table1.Active:=True;
  Quickreport1.Table2.Active:=True;
  Quickreport1.Preview;

What am I doing wrong or is there something else to do, that I did not
realise it is necessary ???

Please help me, cause my deadline was as usually yesterday.....

Thank you in advance,

Trinkl Alexander

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Help with Long Filenames pleeease!!

2. Urgent Help Needed on Reporting

3. Urgent Help Needed : Delphi / Crystal Reports

4. Help needed on Report Smith

5. Quick Report need help

6. Report Smith Error-Need Help

7. Quick Reports HELP Needed

8. Quick Report problem, help!

9. Urgently help needed with AsFloat and related problems

10. Problem with AfterInsert Method, help needed...

11. PROBLEM-HELP NEEDED!

12. character set problem, need help!!