Crystal reports and RTF
Author Message
 Crystal reports and RTF

I am thinking about using Crystal Reports with delphi ( I am using
FoxPro/CDX format via the Rocket driver). I want to be able to store
Rich Text Format (RTF) data in the memo fields. Does anyone know if CR
will be able to format and print the RTF data (including all
formatting) like it would normally print out a field?

Thanks!

-DH

Sun, 24 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Editing Crystal reports without Crystal Reports

2. Crystal Report, Quick Report - where to get ?

3. Delphi 2.0 and Crystal Reports Version 5 (Regarding Sub-reports)

4. Quick Report and RTF or Formatted memo fields

5. RTF Question: RTF Source

6. How to report RTF in Quick Report or Report Smith?

7. Crystal Reports!

8. Crystal Reports - Window formatting?

9. Crystal and distributing reports

10. Crystal Reports and Delphi