Minimizing Windows
Author Message
 Minimizing Windows

I've got a program which includes tow forms. But only one of them is visible
at the same time. I've got a problem while minimizing them. When the main
form is minimized it simply hides to the Win'95 taskbar. The second one is
visible minimized on the screen in addition to the taskbar (effect I don't
want to happen). Could anyone help me with it?

Alex.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Run Minimized

2. DataSourceDataChange event fires when form is minimized?

3. Minimizing and Maximizing Delphi programs.

4. Minimizing Interbase Client/Server network traffic

5. Minimize application

6. HOW TO MINIMIZE PROGRAM MANAGER FROM WIN APPLICATION ?

7. Minimizing to tray

8. Knowing when I am minimized

9. Minimize Main window on startup

10. Win 3.11/Icon when minimized

11. Minimize on Startup / Unresponsive Accelerator Key

12. Minimize on Startup(Again)