OnUpdate Record problem
Author Message
 OnUpdate Record problem

   I'm using delphi 4 C/S which updated to SP3,
   while working with cached update, inside the OnUpdateRecord
   event handler the record always point to the "current" record
   rather than the row which has been modified/Inserted. Does this a
   bug or the behaviour changed ?

--
   Wai

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 OnUpdate Record problem
try OldValue, NewValue or CurValue properties.

Martin.

Quote:
>   I'm using Delphi 4 C/S which updated to SP3,
>   while working with cached update, inside the OnUpdateRecord
>   event handler the record always point to the "current" record
>   rather than the row which has been modified/Inserted. Does this a
>   bug or the behaviour changed ?

>--
>   Wai

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Record Locking/Table Update problems

2. Problems with deleting all records from a table

3. Delphi: Inherent posting/record focus problem

4. Problem: Record Already Locked???

5. Problems: Delete Records with ADO/ACCESS

6. Record/Key Deleted Problems w/Paradox

7. Problem with oracle 7.3 database when deleting records

8. Problem with paradox (records with garbage)

9. Problem with posting records to a dBase table

10. Problem with editing of records.

11. Problem deleting records in paradox 7 database

12. PROBLEM POSTING RECORDS