DbGrid Picklist
Author Message
 DbGrid Picklist

Hi,

Could somebody please tell me how I can make a column in a dbgrid only
accept a value from a picklist without the user being able to type
something into the cell manually?

Thanks

Sat, 05 Feb 2005 15:59:35 GMT

1. DBGrid: Picklist not working

2. DBGrid PickList???

3. Please Help - 2nd Post - How to Use Dropdown DBGrid.Picklist?

4. PickList for DBCombo?

5. picklist

6. Picklist Problem

7. ????? TDBGrid PickList question ?????

8. How to change values in a picklist in a DBGrid ?

9. Help... How to fill PickList in Column of DBGrid

10. DBGrid in Ver2 - No OnClick event assoc. w/ picklist

11. TColumn.PickList how do I stop the edit cursor appearing in it?

12. DBGrid: How can I select all ROWS in the DBGrid-object?