Full featuring editing for DBMemo ??
Author Message
 Full featuring editing for DBMemo ??

I have an app (Delphi 1.0) that uses a DBMemo control to input some
text. I would like to be able to provide some editing features
such as - making a selected word bold, italic, underline, etc...

Anyone know of such a component available??

Thanks,
Dave Bryson

Mon, 08 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Full-featured debugger, and pretty-printer, for GNU Pascal (gpc)

2. editing Access dbmemo field

3. DBMemo won't keep edit info

4. D1-Oracle-Tquery-Dbgrid edit gives 'couldnt perform edit cos another user changed record

5. DBMemo: Typing in it, does not set Edit mode??

6. Feature not implemented yet in query?

7. Calculated field feature might be useful

8. BEWARE: OnUpdateRecord Event - Heinous Feature

9. How do I use security features from Delphi

10. BDE32 features

11. Delphi 5 feature question

12. How to implement a search feature?