BLOB FROM DELPHI TO INTERBASE STORED PROCEDURES
Author Message
 BLOB FROM DELPHI TO INTERBASE STORED PROCEDURES

Does anyone of you guys know how to pass a BLOB value
from a delphi application to an Interbase Stored Procedure ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Marco Mapelli (Omega Data S.r.l., Milan, Italy)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 BLOB FROM DELPHI TO INTERBASE STORED PROCEDURES

Quote:
>Does anyone of you guys know how to pass a BLOB value
>from a Delphi application to an Interbase Stored Procedure ?

>Thanks a lot in advance.

>Marco Mapelli (Omega Data S.r.l., Milan, Italy)

I was reading this up in the Interbase manual the other day and it
sounded too much for what I was after immediately. It's pretty complex
and you have to handle each segment address individually and all that.
If someone can make it easier I would be very interested

--
Ray Hall

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Warning: IB Blob updates with Stored Procedures

2. Passing blob parameter to stored procedure

3. Again: Storing OLE-Objects in Interbase-Blob-Fields

4. Live resultsets from Interbase stored procedure?

5. Interbase with views or stored procedures.

6. Creating Interbase Stored Procedure

7. Local Interbase Server - Stored Procedures ?

8. Stored procedure question - Interbase NLM.

9. Interbase - stored procedures

10. Interbase with views or stored procedures.

11. Dynamic WHERE clause in Stored Procedures within INTERBASE ?

12. Granting Interbase privledges from within a stored procedure