qs?.mb files and lost data
Author Message
 qs?.mb files and lost data

I am trying to determine the logic behind this scenario:

1)  Post a record to a Paradox table.  (No cached updates)
2)  Program crashes 1/2 hour later in unrelated part of program.
3)  Posted record is not in Paradox table.
4)  qs?.mb files are orphaned in Program directory.

I still don't understand the qs?.mb files.  But regardless, isn't a Post a
Post? Why wouldn't the record be put in the .db file and remain there even
if the program later crashes?

Any explanantion would be appreciated.

-Brian

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. File DBT da 50 Mb improvvisamente diventano enormi da 450 Mb (DBE)

2. Deleting Blob data / .MB file

3. Losing File Handles - But I am not using Files

4. Paradox tables losing data

5. Losing Data

6. Delphi 2.0 (32 bit) Losing data

7. Delphi 4 - Paradox, lose of data

8. Paradox v7 Tables loses Data

9. Help: Lost Data / TBDEDataSet.Handle

10. Losing data with BDE and Delphi 3

11. Losing data...

12. - Paradox 7 lost data in memo fields - why ?