Image Datatype on a MS-SQL 6.5 Server
Author Message
 Image Datatype on a MS-SQL 6.5 Server

Hi,
I'm a little bit stucked in my application.

I want to store a logo (Bitmap or WMF-file) of a company directly into an
Image Field of a SQL 6.5 table. But I couldn't succeed by doing this the
same way as with Paradox tables (just copy & paste the image on a TDBImage
component). I always get an error when trying to post the record to SQL 6.5

What do I have to do. Using Blobfields or similar, I do not have any
experience...

Any help is appreciated

Tom Peiffer

Webpage: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~peiffer
(Contains my delphi Components)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. MS-SQL server 6.5 vs Interbase server ???

2. MSSQL Image datatype VS. Paradox Graphics DataType

3. Image & MS SQL 6.5 + ODBC

4. MSSQL 6.5 text datatype and DBMemos

5. Hang up when using D1 + ODBC + MS SQL Server 6.5

6. Creating a database with MS SQL Server 6.5

7. Delphi 1 Desktop/MS SQL Server 6/6.5

8. No Tables in MS Sql Server 6.5

9. MS SQL Server 6.5 + Delphi 3.0 = ???

10. Transactions in MS-SQL Server 6.5.

11. Delphi 3.0 and MS SQL Server 6.5

12. Delphi 3 and MS SQL Server 6.5 - Bug??