Drivers for interbase to use with ODBC
Author Message
 Drivers for interbase to use with ODBC

Karel, that is to create a file with a specific extention. What I need is
the connectionstring string for my database. Also, when I choose build my
connections
string at the stage of finding a datasource for it, MyDb.gdb does not show.
If I choose to da a User DNS or a System DNS, I find no drivers for
Interbase.

If you have any Ideas or the reason why that I cannot find drivers for
Interbase in the ODBC configuration, well I will be happy if you may provide
some help on this problem

James

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 01:11:11 GMT

1. Interbase ODBC Driver that Works with ODBC Administrator v.3.0

2. 16-bit Local Interbase ODBC Driver?

3. ODBC driver for InterBase 6

4. ODBC drivers with Local Interbase ??

5. Problems with InterBase ODBC-Drivers

6. Borland Interbase ODBC driver

7. INTERBASE ODBC driver ?

8. Distributing 16bit Interbase ODBC drivers

9. Interbase 32 bit odbc drivers

10. Interbase ODBC driver available?

11. Interbase 32-bit ODBC Driver

12. Interbase ODBC Driver Required