Delphi SQL question
Author Message
 Delphi SQL question

I have a paradox table that I would like to update with Delphi.  I want  to
have a query that will change info a column for a specific criteria.  I would
like to call this delphi app from another app.  I do not want to create a form
in Delphi if it is possible.  If I could make a call from my app to a Delphi
executable that updates a Paradox table based on a query it would be great!

i.e. in Paradox I would perform the following query:

| Last Name | First Name |          Age               |
|                   |                    | 10, CHANGETO 11 |

My app is not a paradox app and would need to perform such a query.  I think I
have to do some sort of SQL statements from Delphi.  Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

Thanks Eric

Sat, 25 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Delphi + MS SQL Server Question

2. Delphi Support for SQL Cursor - Novice question

3. ms-sql srv 6.0, delphi 1.0 locking question

4. Idiot question regarding Delphi + SQL

5. Question re use of SQL in Delphi database app

6. DELPHI with SYBASE SQL ANYWHERE------ DELPHI with SYBASE SQL ANYWHERE

7. Q - SQL / D2 / Paradox Tables / SQL Syntax question!!

8. Delphi:Paradox vs Delphi:SQL Anywhere vs Delphi:FoxPro via Apollo

9. Delphi's SQL vs. SQL in Access97

10. Problems with SQL 7 & Delphi SQL Links

11. GPF in SQLD_SS (delphi 1 Sql links driver for SQL-Server)

12. HELP: Converting delphi project from MS-SQL to SQL Anywhere 5.5