Sql and Bde
Author Message
 Sql and Bde

Next:

List the data in Alfabetic order;
I`ve a TabControl with the page each From A to Z

When the user select The TabControl with the A Caption he is getting al
names
from the database beginning with the A etc...
I`ve do this with Sql and its work fine.

But the user must insert new names in the database and delete names. So i
need
a button with the

onclick procedure
user can insert name
onclick procedure

user can delete name
Question:

How to do this with Sql?
And how to sort data in alfabetic order witout Sql command the same above?
Send me mail

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. SQL 6.5, BDE and Pre-1900 Dates

2. Help with SQL Anywhere BDE Configuration.....

3. HELP PDOX SQL LIKE BDE 4

4. Delphi CGI , SQL and BDE

5. web development , SQL and BDE

6. Sybase's Sql and BDE work different

7. SQL or BDE?

8. Problem with UPPER() sql and BDE.

9. SQL Links BDE and Oracle

10. SQL and BDE ..... Do i have to use BDE??

11. How to format Numeric Field with SQL and BDE-Access ??

12. How do I connect MS SQL with BDE Links?