Board index » delphi&databases
All times are UTC
Can I use BDE native driver for MSACCESS to use SQL command, but not local SQL.
They are faster and the BDE doesn't need to be deploeyed ...
1. Using LOCAL-SQL or Transact-SQL with SQL-server and BDE
2. Strange problem using local SQL / BDE 3.5 (bug?)
3. Local SQL works or not?
4. Cascading delete with local SQL not possible?
5. Using GROUP BY in local SQL
6. Using an index with local SQL
7. create view using local sql?
8. Help: Using local SQL verb LIKE with delphi 1 application
9. Local SQL bug using OR in WHERE clauses
10. Using the dot(.) with dates in Local SQl
11. HELP!! Using Embedded SQL with Interbase Local Server
12. Local SQL - problem with query using a DATE