Changing DBGrid Titles?
Author Message
 Changing DBGrid Titles?

Is there an easy way to change the title text (where delphi usually
shows the names of the fields) in the DBGrid control?

Thanks in advance

Adrian Graham

Thu, 18 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing DBGrid Titles?

Quote:
>Is there an easy way to change the title text (where Delphi usually
>shows the names of the fields) in the DBGrid control?
>Thanks in advance
>Adrian Graham

double-click on your TTable component, then you have its field list.
for each field, modify the Display Label property.

hope this helps.

guillaume

Thu, 18 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Changing DBGrid Titles?

Quote:
>Is there an easy way to change the title text (where Delphi usually
>shows the names of the fields) in the DBGrid control?

Adrian, look up DisplayLabel.

TmyGrid.Fields[x].DisplayLabel := 'This is my Label';

Alan

Fri, 19 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can I change Title of DBgrid?

2. Changing titles in TDBGrid

3. DbGrid title row

4. More lines in Title of DBGrid or RXDbGrid

5. Title Row in DBGrid

6. DBGrid with muli-lines title ????

7. DBGrid.Columns.Title.Caption problem.

8. DBGrid title locking

9. Updating column titles in a DBGrid while DisableControls

10. Q: Center DBGrid titles

11. DbGrid titles

12. String field in DBGrid not changed, but change is loged in Delta