Delphi+Win95+SQLServer+TCP/IP
Author Message
 Delphi+Win95+SQLServer+TCP/IP

I have problems (system hangs) with the combination Windows95,
SQL Server 6.0 (on NT 3.51), and TCP/IP.

My TCP/IP connection is OK (works with other apps). I can access
data through named pipes but not with tcp/ip sockets.

Also works through ODBC driver over tcp/ip.

Help me please!

Alexandru

PS The SQL Links manual says that SQLServer can be accessed over
named pipes or IPX/SPX. In the Borland's WWW page they are talking
about 'tcp/ip' stacks which were 'tested with BDE and SQL Server'
Which one is true?.

Wed, 20 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. TCP/IP PING using Novell TCP/IP stack

2. IPX or PC/TCP or TCP/IP in pascal

3. Any TCP/IP client/server tutorial for Delphi

4. Delphi TCP/IP on WIN NT 3.51

5. Delphi and TCP/IP?

6. SQL Server 6.0, Delphi 1.0 and TCP/IP

7. Delphi, TCP/IP, Oracle7

8. Delphi & Distinct TCP/IP

9. Delphi and TCP/IP

10. Delphi via Internet (tcp/ip)

11. Delphi connection to MS SQL server via TCP/IP

12. Who knows smth about internet online tcp/ip database-servers