DbGrid title row
Author Message
 DbGrid title row

Does anybody heard about DbGrid which has adjustable title row height.
And where you can place title more than one line. Let me know.

Regards Ilkka L

Thu, 04 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 DbGrid title row

Quote:
> Does anybody heard about DbGrid which has adjustable title row height.

> And where you can place title more than one line. Let me know.> .

Infopower 2.0 from Woll2Woll software.  Look at
http://www.woll2woll.com.  These tools are a must for any serious(or not
so serious) DB app developer.

God Bless,

--

08/19/96 21:10
---------

Sat, 06 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 DbGrid title row

Quote:
> Does anybody heard about DbGrid which has adjustable title row height.

And where you can place title more than one line. Let me know.

Quote:

> Regards Ilkka L

Take a look at InfoPower 2.0 from Woll2Woll software.  You will get this
and a whole lot more.  Try it out at http://www.woll2woll.com.

God Bless,

--

08/29/96 23:29
---------

Tue, 16 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Title Row in DBGrid

2. Multiple row for DB Grid Title.

3. row in dataset from row in dbgrid

4. More lines in Title of DBGrid or RXDbGrid

5. DBGrid with muli-lines title ????

6. DBGrid.Columns.Title.Caption problem.

7. DBGrid title locking

8. Updating column titles in a DBGrid while DisableControls

9. Changing DBGrid Titles?

10. Q: Center DBGrid titles

11. How can I change Title of DBgrid?

12. DbGrid titles