D1: TDBGrid Printing Question
Author Message
 D1: TDBGrid Printing Question

        I have a database app that makes use of the TDBGrid component.
What I would like to do is send the grid to the printer.  Instead of
using the writeln functions, I was wondering if it was possible to
copy the canvas of the grid to the printer canvas to accomplish this.
If so, how would I go about doing this.   Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mike

-
- Computer programmer:  Ada/C++/Windows/
-                       Winhelp/JOVIAL/MASM
-
- "Trying to manage programmers
-  is like trying to herd cats!"
-
- Speaking for myself!  Standard disclaimer applies.
- Author of MEGATERMS:  Military Terms and Acronyms
- http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~bandorm/megaterm/megaterm.htm
- ftp://jcave.com/usr/b/bandorm/m-term.zip

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 D1: TDBGrid Printing Question

Quote:
>       I have a database app that makes use of the TDBGrid component.
>What I would like to do is send the grid to the printer.  Instead of
>using the writeln functions, I was wondering if it was possible to
>copy the canvas of the grid to the printer canvas to accomplish this.
>If so, how would I go about doing this.   Any ideas?

>Thanks,

>Mike

There are quite a few TDBGrid printing components with source code on
the Delphi Super Page (www.sunsite.icm.edu.pl/delphi). One in particular
is TPrintGrid (prtgrd3b.zip), written by Eric W. Engler. This may have
the answers that you are looking for.
--
Steve Turner
Leeds, England

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. QR1.0d, D1, Win3.1 prints black on 2nd and successive reports

2. D1:How To Stop Print Screen?

3. D1: weird probl. when printing with TextRect

4. how do i print a TDBGRID

5. D1: Simple Question

6. D1: Table Is Full Error Question...

7. D1 Tpaz Win98 question

8. [Fwd: D1: 3 Questions & 1 Bug]

9. D1 Newbie: Little Question on DB Form

10. D1 and ReportSmith Question.

11. Rookie Question about TQuery and TDBGrid

12. 2 questions about TDBGrid