QUICK REPORT BUG ?
Author Message
 QUICK REPORT BUG ?

Good day to you.

We're using delphi 4 Professional with Quick Report 3
and are having a problem while putting the QuickRep component
on a blank form. This causes an error (illegal operation) next
to the "{*filter*} white fatal error window" which crashes Delphi 4 (not the
system).

We found that the problem come from something wrong between Delphi 4
and the printer. We've got a HP LaserJet 1100 with the last drivers.
The problem is the same either using Win95 or 98, we also try on different
PC.
The only way to make it work, is to do it with another type of printer.

The question is: Does a patch exist to fix this bug?

If it does, please let us know as soon as possible.

Best Regards

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Quick Report preview bug?

2. quick reports quick questions!

3. Crystal Report, Quick Report - where to get ?

4. Quick Reports Composite report Delphi 7 question

5. Report Smith Bugs (master/detail reports)

6. Quick Report ? Bug Empty pages in reports (Help please)

7. Quick Report

8. Quick Report Documentation

9. Question regarding Quick Report and runtime packages

10. QUICK REPORT CONVERSION (D1 to D3), HELP!!!

11. Quick Report 3.0.5 Professional