Poor ODBC performance
Author Message
 Poor ODBC performance

I'm having problems with an ODBC driver creating a duplicate copy of a
table.  When I issue an open command, delphi builds this duplicate table
in the Temp directory.  All record searches appear to use this table
instead of the table on the server.   The program startup time of about 10
minutes and key searches take 1 or 2 seconds.  The problem appears to be
with Delphi since this doesn't happen with VB.  The driver is a VAX RMS
file driver called Connx. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Chris Slater

Mon, 16 Mar 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Poor performance with Delphi 5 - PostODBC - PostgreSQL

2. TQuery Poor Performance

3. Poor database performance!

4. Poor 32-bit BDE Performance on LAN Shared Areas

5. Poor CachedUpdates performance

6. Performance delphi 4 & Access through ODBC

7. Lan Network overload performance problem using ODBC

8. ODBC Performance

9. Performance Problem with D2 and MSAccess ODBC

10. ODBC Performance with DB2/2

11. Sluggish ODBC performance

12. ODBC, SQL-LINK PERFORMANCE