Delphi 2.0 misses the Chinese Language Driver from BDE32
Author Message
 Delphi 2.0 misses the Chinese Language Driver from BDE32

The Chinese language driver of BDE is missing from delphi 2.0.  I am
so dissapointed with it since my applications requires Chinese
(double-byte) support.  Delphi 1.0 includes the lang driver but Delphi
2.0 doesn't, how come????

Clarence Chan

Sat, 29 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Delphi 2.0 misses the Chinese Language Driver from BDE32

Quote:

>>The Chinese language driver of BDE is missing from Delphi 2.0.  I am
>>so dissapointed with it since my applications requires Chinese
>>(double-byte) support.  Delphi 1.0 includes the lang driver but Delphi
>>2.0 doesn't, how come????

>        Won't unicode do what you need?

>_
>NOTE: This software is currently in early alpha. If you notice any

>Please do not report duplicates, as this is usually a manual resend
>+------------------------------------------------------------+

>|Physically in Church Hill, TN - Logically Not Sure          |
>+------------------------------------------------------------+
>>>SQUID - The ultimate 32 bit offline databasing reader
>**Special Compile: 3.000A (Alpha)

99% of the time, No.

Chinese Windows 3.1 does not use unicode.  Chinese Windows NT and Windows
95 have unicode as an option but it is generally not chosed because of
the lack of support on other platforms (Chinese Windows and most
localized unix O/S's.

--
David Upham
Nan Pao Information Systems, Inc.

Mon, 31 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Delphi 2.0 misses the Chinese Language Driver from BDE32

Quote:
>The Chinese language driver of BDE is missing from Delphi 2.0.  I am
>so dissapointed with it since my applications requires Chinese
>(double-byte) support.  Delphi 1.0 includes the lang driver but Delphi
>2.0 doesn't, how come????

        Won't unicode do what you need?

_
NOTE: This software is currently in early alpha. If you notice any

Please do not report duplicates, as this is usually a manual resend

|Physically in Church Hill, TN - Logically Not Sure          |

>>SQUID - The ultimate 32 bit offline databasing reader

**Special Compile: 3.000A (Alpha)

Mon, 31 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Missing Language Drivers in Delphi 2.0!!!

2. Chinese Language Driver On Delphi2 Database

3. bde language driver for traditional chinese

4. Win98, BDE32 and Delphi 2.0

5. BDE32.HLP missing file

6. Manual install of Delphi 2.0 Language Pack?

7. HELP!!! Delphi, help me to find language driver

8. Delphi Language Drivers

9. Delphi's Language Drivers

10. Access 2.0 ODBC drivers for Delphi 1.0

11. The Delphi 2.0 ASCII Driver

12. How can i use the MSACCESS (ver 2.0) driver with Delphi 3