Navision and Delphi
Author Message
 Navision and Delphi

I'm trying to develop a delphi program able to do just a simple table
lookup in a Navision database running on a NT server.

Since it is more painfull than expected I would like to know if anyone
have tried that before?

Thanks in advance

Jesper

Sat, 24 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Delphi...Delphi....Delphi - New Delphi Site

2. Delphi, Delphi, and Delphi

3. Delphi:Paradox vs Delphi:SQL Anywhere vs Delphi:FoxPro via Apollo

4. Problems with compiling of DBBrowser demo (Delphi 1.0) in Delphi 2.0 and Delphi 3

5. editer of database on delphi without delphi

6. 32-bit Delphi's dbGrid functionality for Delphi 1

7. Paradox Datenbanken aus Delphi 4 unter Delphi 5 mit ADO anbinden

8. Delphi Developer + SQL LINKS = Delphi Client Server ?

9. Delphi 2 slower than Delphi 1 !?

10. Delphi 5 vs Delphi 3

11. Delphi 3, BDE 4.0 and Delphi 3 configuration

12. DELPHI with SYBASE SQL ANYWHERE------ DELPHI with SYBASE SQL ANYWHERE