How to convert or export a table
Author Message
 How to convert or export a table

Hi all,

Is there a way in delphi 2.0  to convert or export a table ( of any
type: i.e. Paradox) to any other type (text, gomma delimited,etc....).

Please help and thanks in advance

Tony Hawari

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 How to convert or export a table

Quote:

> Is there a way in DELPHI 2.0  to convert or export a table ( of any
> type: i.e. Paradox) to any other type (text, gomma delimited,etc....).

> Please help and thanks in advance

I think TBatchMove is one good alternative. Look also
if this link could give some extra tips:
http://xp10.dejanews.com/dnquery.xp?search=word&query=*&maxhits=50&ST...

Markku Nevalainen

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. How to convert or export a table in Delphi 2.0 to a different format

2. Export or Convert to Binary?

3. converting dataease tables to paradox tables?

4. Converting a paradox table to a dbase table

5. Which Program can convert a F&A-Table to a Paradox or DBase-Table

6. TBatchMove and table export

7. BDE table import/export c

8. BDE table import/export component (16/32)

9. Export and import tables from MDB-Files to Ecxelsheets

10. Table to SYLK export component

11. Exporting Access 7 tables

12. Export Paradox Table To Text File Under Delphi