Join Tables from multi aliases using SQL
Author Message
 Join Tables from multi aliases using SQL

I hv a no. of aliases (because the files are classified into different
directories, eg. parameter, data) and I would like to join them by using
the SQL. But I don't know how to do this.  Would anyone can help me?

Thanks a lot!

Fri, 15 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Update JOINed tables in Paradox using SQL

2. Multi-table Joins

3. Multi-table joins

4. joining a paradox table to an MSAccess table in an SQL query

5. I can't edit table where I join two table (SQL 6.5)

6. Database table joins using ODBC 16 bit, D1

7. How to join (outer) 2 tables using TTables?

8. Join Multiple Databases' table using TQuery

9. SQL Parameters: multi value WHERE / using "in (:var1, :var2)

10. Filtering Tables using Multi-Fields

11. Filtering Tables using Multi-Fields

12. Multi table Queries using Interbase