dbGonzales - the OODB for Delphi
Author Message
 dbGonzales - the OODB for Delphi

We want to announce that our peer to peer OODB dbGonzales will be available
soon for delphi and kylix.
Information (in german language only) can be found at www.db-gonzales.de.

Anyone, who has comments, sugestions etc. is invited to contact us.

If you are curious about the speed. - Our goal is to beat every DB around
!!! To get a feeling look at the benchmark results at our website.

Adrian Veith.

Thu, 16 Oct 2003 01:05:35 GMT

1. OODB needed that is useable with C++ and delphi

2. XDb - OODB with built-in IServer/Browser

3. Delphi...Delphi....Delphi - New Delphi Site

4. Delphi, Delphi, and Delphi

5. Delphi:Paradox vs Delphi:SQL Anywhere vs Delphi:FoxPro via Apollo

6. Problems with compiling of DBBrowser demo (Delphi 1.0) in Delphi 2.0 and Delphi 3

7. editer of database on delphi without delphi

8. 32-bit Delphi's dbGrid functionality for Delphi 1

9. Paradox Datenbanken aus Delphi 4 unter Delphi 5 mit ADO anbinden

10. Delphi Developer + SQL LINKS = Delphi Client Server ?

11. Delphi 2 slower than Delphi 1 !?

12. Delphi 5 vs Delphi 3