I need to create a report designer. (like List&Label)
Author Message
 I need to create a report designer. (like List&Label)

I need to create a custom report designer.  Kind of like the List&Label
report designer, but there is some functionality I want to add.  Check out
List&Label at http://www.*-*-*.com/

Does anyone know of a component or source code that I could start out with?

Thanx,
Christopher Jones.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Report Designer reccomendation needed....

2. Quick report mailing labels

3. Multiple Columns Label using Quick Report

4. Report Smith & Report variables

5. What to do if you liked TCursors???

6. .&.&.& need help about an SQL query &&&

7. how i create lists ?

8. creating a link list/arrary sorted on more than 1 field

9. Creating a list of directory

10. Creating a button to access a report

11. Crystal Report Experts : Can we create one graphic from multiple fields

12. how to Create summary report from mssql7.0 in delphi4.0