BDE table import/export c
Author Message
 BDE table import/export c

M>Hi all,

M>Is anyone interested in BDE table import or export component?
M>Export is pretty much ready for evaluation.
M>I'll have an import alpha release ready in a few days.
M>Both components support delimited ASCII text, choice of fields exported
M>or imported, their sequence, choice of separators, etc.

M>Email me if you are interested in any of the above.
M>I welcome comments/suggestions :)
M>--

M>Marcin.

Hi, I am interested in both components and would like to evaluate or
test them for you.  I definitely would appreciate more info on them.

Warren Lee

Wed, 13 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. BDE table import/export component (16/32)

2. Export and import tables from MDB-Files to Ecxelsheets

3. Need to import/export data from text table

4. Export/Import problem

5. Export/Import VCL components

6. Import and Export of database data

7. Import/Export from disk file

8. EXPORTING and IMPORTING to excel 97

9. Import/Export

10. Import/Export component available?

11. exporting/importing Oracle 7.0 database

12. Excel import/export