need pointer to information please
Author Message
 need pointer to information please

I'm new at Delphi, completely new.

I need a reference to documentation that describes in simple steps the
process of connecting to a database (using ADO), and associating data-aware
controls with that database.

thanks.
michael

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 06:51:08 GMT
 need pointer to information please
: I'm new at Delphi, completely new.

: I need a reference to documentation that describes in simple steps the
: process of connecting to a database (using ADO), and associating data-aware
: controls with that database.

http://delphi.about.com/ has online the first few installments
of a database tutorial that uses Access tables, so that sounds
like something you can use.
--
Rick Carter

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:32:30 GMT

1. Need a bit of information please (Part Numbers)....

2. Beginner needs some pointers with pointers!

3. pointers, pointers, pointers...

4. Pointers Pointers Pointers

5. Please send me information about DataVision !

6. Please Send Me more Information

7. Need information on writing BDE drivers

8. Alternate DB Engine information needed

9. Information about Security Datasase (ISC4.GDB) in InterBase NEEDED

10. FlexFile Information Needed

11. INTERBASE: Need Information ???

12. need information about HiPer-SIx