Interbase Stored Procedures
Author Message
 Interbase Stored Procedures

HI,

Can anyone help me?!  I writing a client / server app with delphi 3 and
Interbase.  I'm making use of a stored procedure to insert new data.
The stored procedure saved with no errors.  In my program I have the
stored procedure component on a data module which points to the
specified procedure.

I assign values to the parameters and then execute the procedure.  But
it tells me that it cannot find parameter 'parameter_variable'.  I've
looked at my component's parameter listing and the parameter variable is
in there.  What can I do?  Help urgently needed!!!

Thanx,

Gerhard Botha

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Live resultsets from Interbase stored procedure?

2. BLOB FROM DELPHI TO INTERBASE STORED PROCEDURES

3. Creating Interbase Stored Procedure

4. Interbase - stored procedures

5. Problem with Interbase Stored Procedure

6. Interbase stored procedures

7. Help w/ this Interbase Stored Procedures

8. Help! Interbase stored procedures causing server failure!

9. Interbase with views or stored procedures.

10. Local Interbase Server - Stored Procedures ?

11. Stored procedure question - Interbase NLM.

12. Interbase with views or stored procedures.