how can i put 3 datasets per page in 1 report with Qreport, delphi3
Author Message
 how can i put 3 datasets per page in 1 report with Qreport, delphi3

Im trying to build a Qreport output with 3 tables, there must be 1 report,
per page, and on this page are 3 tables issued. so can anybody help me ?
so 1 record is build of 3 databases, and that record must be on that page,
the next page must contain the next record..

tnx in advance !!!!!!!!!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 how can i put 3 datasets per page in 1 report with Qreport, delphi3

Quote:

>Im trying to build a Qreport output with 3 tables, there must be 1 report,
>per page, and on this page are 3 tables issued. so can anybody help me ?
>so 1 record is build of 3 databases, and that record must be on that page,
>the next page must contain the next record..

>tnx in advance !!!!!!!!!

Yes, you can do this. As long as your QReport component can 'see' the
three tables, you will be able to get the data which you need. You
will have to move the record pointer manually on at least two of the
tables, as you can only connect one table to a QReport component. To
do this, you need to write an OnNeedData event handler for each of the
components (one option), or you can use the BeforePrint event handler
for the QReport band to assign data to the components and to move the
record pointers (I prefer this method).

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Two pages Report with QReport

2. QReport without Datasets?

3. Delphi3/QReport

4. Remove a band at last page of QReport

5. QReport and Page width

6. Qreport total no of page.

7. qreport, print multiple reports

8. Reports of version 2 to 3 QReport

9. Tip: How to put a Crystal Reports preview-window on the Window pulldown

10. Help! Report Smith in Delphi3.0

11. It's not bad canned meat...

12. Quick Report Multi-Page Grouping Problem