BDE PROBLEM WHEN DEBUGGING AN ISAPI DLL WITH IIS5 / WINDOWS 2000
Author Message
 BDE PROBLEM WHEN DEBUGGING AN ISAPI DLL WITH IIS5 / WINDOWS 2000

I made an ISAPI DLL under Windows 2000 Server. I can execute it without
problem. When I debug it, i have the following message when i want to access
my database :

An error occurred while attempting to initialize the Borland
Database Engine (error $2B05)

I don't understand why because when i'm not in debug, the initialization of
the BDE is OK and the DLL run correctly.

For the parameters in IIS5 I chose a isolated process. I use DLLHOST.EXE to
debug the DLL.

Does anyone can help me ? it is very pressing !!!!!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
[...]

1. BDE ERROR WHEN DEBUGGING AN ISAPI DLL WITH IIS5 / WINDOWS 2000

2. Delphi Access BDE driver and Windows Office XP/2000 with Windows XP or Windows 2000 ??

3. Delphi BDE accessing Access97 tables in Windows 2000

4. problems with windows 2000, delphi5, dbe and oracle 8

5. Problems with TP 7 under windows 2000

6. Problem with Free Pascal/Windows 2000 Pro

7. Problems with com ports and windows 2000

8. Problem with Delphi 3 and ISX 1.11 on Windows NT / 2000

9. Problem with DOS Protected Mode Application in Windows 2000

10. Problem running DOS protected mode application in Windows 2000

11. IIS->ISAPI->Delphi DLL->BDE->Paradox

12. Problem sharing table with BDE 5.1, Win 2000, and Win 98