Exception handling
Author Message
 Exception handling

Hi,

I'm working on a database program. When defining the tables you can say if a field is required
or not. So while using the program you get an error (EDatabaseError) when you havent filled in
a required field. My problem is that I want to use my own message there. So that when a field
hasn't been filled I can use my own message.

In short, is it possible to use the specifics of an errorm, for instance for EDatabaseError
when a field hasnt been filled in, so I can use my own message with the field, which wasn't
filled in, generated by EDatabaseError. I want my own messages for those errors. Is this
possible without having to write an endless case or if..then clause???
--

Remove no_spam_ from my email.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Use of transactions and exception handling

2. Exception Handling

3. simple exception handling

4. Exception handling FPC

5. DBE exception handling

6. Exception Handling in Turbo Pascal.

7. HELP Exception handling doesn't work

8. How to replace standard exception handling on db date fields

9. Delphi Exception Handling

10. * Foolproof EXCEPTION Handling *

11. Exception Handling

12. DELPHI: Exception handling, TColorGrid