SCANNER - Database structure coder
Author Message
 SCANNER - Database structure coder

I know I saw a message refering to a program called SCANNER which
copied the structure of a DBase file and index and created the delphi
equivalent for creating the same file and index programatically in
Delphi. I have been unable to find any further reference to this demo
and would apreachiate any pointers to its location.

Major

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 SCANNER - Database structure coder

You can find it on Delphi Super Page (scanne32.zip).
Adress:  http://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/delphi/
Greetings. Darek.
--
 Dariusz Pawlak    LZE SA, Lodz, Poland

Quote:

> I know I saw a message refering to a program called SCANNER which
> copied the structure of a DBase file and index and created the delphi
> equivalent for creating the same file and index programatically in
> Delphi. I have been unable to find any further reference to this demo
> and would apreachiate any pointers to its location.

> Major

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 SCANNER - Database structure coder

Quote:
> I know I saw a message refering to a program called SCANNER which
> copied the structure of a DBase file and index and created the delphi
> equivalent for creating the same file and index programatically in
> Delphi. I have been unable to find any further reference to this demo
> and would apreachiate any pointers to its location.

> Major

Try this one
http://www.bhnet.com.br/~demian

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Download Invitation for all coders and non-coders

2. modifying database structure from Delphi

3. Modifying database table structure

4. Database structure version tracking

5. Transfer database connections - Specific ADO DataLink File structure??

6. Access Database Structure

7. How do I print a database structure.

8. Database structure

9. Print database file structure

10. Print database file structure

11. HOW Do I Make Copy Of The Database Structure

12. File structure of paradox database.