Apollo Problem?
Author Message
 Apollo Problem?

Hi All,

        I have tried Apollo Pro 2.0 but there is a strange bug on using
the filter. When the filter is attached to the DBGrid and editing the
data, the data will be disppeared in the grid. It will shown up again when
entering the form again.

        Is there anyone know how to fix it. We are using delphi 1.0
(16-bit) and want to access Foxpro 2.6 CDX. Anyone has suggestion on using
3rd party tools?

Thanks in advance
Billy lau

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. QRDesign2 and Apollo problem

2. Apollo problem! HELP

3. Another Apollo Problem

4. Apollo problems

5. Apollo problems

6. Apollo problem

7. Delphi-Apollo problem

8. Apollo Database Driver - apollo.txt (1/1)

9. Apollo indexing problems

10. Apollo CreateExec problem creating a new .dbf file

11. Problems with Apollo 2.11 in combination with Advantage DB Server

12. Problems with Apollo and Oracle