Progress of a long query
Author Message
 Progress of a long query

I have seen shareware/freeware examples in the delphi forum on CompuServe
that register a callback function and tie it to a progress meter.

Quote:
> I would like to use a progress bar or message when executing a long
> query against a Sybase database.

> Is there a way to do this in Delphi 2.0.

> Tom Dinwiddie

Wed, 14 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Progress of a long query

Quote:

> I have seen shareware/freeware examples in the Delphi forum on CompuServe
> that register a callback function and tie it to a progress meter.

> > I would like to use a progress bar or message when executing a long
> > query against a Sybase database.

> > Is there a way to do this in Delphi 2.0.

> > Tom Dinwiddie

There is also a TI (technical information) at www.borland.com/....

CU,

Juergen

Fri, 16 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Long queries and progress or SOMETHING...Geezzzzz...Can SOMEONE help me out here

2. Query progress

3. Monitoring Query Progress / termination

4. HOW TO SHOW THE PROGRESS OF A QUERY??

5. Query Progress

6. Query Progress bar for MSSQL

7. Progress message during query execution?

8. Q: [IDAPI] Query Progress CallBack Function

9. Query progress bar?

10. How can I report the progress of an executing query

11. How to report the progress of an executing query

12. How do I determine the progress of a query in progress?