Error: Lock is file grown too large
Author Message
 Error: Lock is file grown too large

Hi All !

I am need in a help badly !
There is a program written by Delphi3 and paradox tables.
Everything is working OK, but sometimes (1-5 times a day), it is raising
with the message "Lock file is grown too large". And even I turn table
access to the exclusive by this way:
Table.Exclusive := true; Table.LockTable(ltReadLock );
the error is repeat again.

May be I have to change something in adjust for the BDE, don't I.

If somebody know how fix this problem, please write to me by mail:

--
With best regards, Tigran  Alexanian.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Error: Lock is file grown too large
Tigran
Refer to Borlands TI2993 - It goes into details on this specific error
You can find it at http://www.borland.com/devsupport/bde/
Regards
    Steve Laycock
Quote:

>Hi All !

>I am need in a help badly !
>There is a program written by Delphi3 and paradox tables.
>Everything is working OK, but sometimes (1-5 times a day), it is raising
>with the message "Lock file is grown too large". And even I turn table
>access to the exclusive by this way:
>Table.Exclusive := true; Table.LockTable(ltReadLock );
>the error is repeat again.

>May be I have to change something in adjust for the BDE, don't I.

>If somebody know how fix this problem, please write to me by mail:

>--
>With best regards, Tigran  Alexanian.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. URGENT - Lock file grown too large - error using Paradox files

2. "lock file has grown too large"

3. Lock file has grown too large

4. The lock file has grown too large?

5. "Lock file grown too large"

6. Lock file has grown too large - please help

7. 'Lock file grown too large'

8. Lock file has grown too large??

9. D3 - Paradox - Query - Lock file has grown too large

10. Lock file has grown too large

11. Lock File Grown Too Large Problem ???

12. lock file has grown too large