Great Chance To Make Money!
Author Message
 Great Chance To Make Money!

Ive been sitting here for hours playing a great new slot machine on the Internet. Every time I tell myself Just one more spin, I hit another winner. I dont know how, but theyre giving away over $2 million every month GUARANTEED and it's FREE. Best of all, for every friend you sign up, you win what they win! You have to try it.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. $$$$$$ GREAT MONEY $$$$$$$$

2. $$$$$$ GREAT MONEY $$$$$$$$

3. money, money, money

4. **MAKING MONEY FOR YOU OWN DATABASE - a.txt [01/01]

5. money money money money... ez and quick - money.txt (0/1)

6. money money money money... ez and quick - money.txt (1/1)

7. MONEY MONEY

8. NIGHT ADMIN GIVE YOU CHANCE TO SLEEP UP!

9. DELPHI WORLD TOUR - last chance

10. Chancing ASCII Signs

11. problem with money denomination

12. 'Money wanted' algorithm (OOP version)